People Using Google Remind Me of the Past … and Help Us Learn

I just discovered, tangibly, something I have thought of before and had imagined might happen. I did not experience it until today. I have been writing and blogging more over the past six months or so about social computing inside the firewall, and have spoken at several conferences about the issues and dynamics therein. Today I used Google to search for references to me and my work, and so rediscovered a blog post I wrote four years ago about the use of blogging in organizations to stimulat
Original source : http://www.fastforwardblog.com/2008/05/24/people-u...

0 Comment::

 
Top BlogsSoftwareBlogRankers.comTopOfBlogsSoftware BlogsEnterprise Content Management SolutionsSoftware BlogsTechnology Blogs - Blog Rankingsecms,cms,content management

Enterprise Content Management Solutions Copyright © 2009